for seasoned Angel Investors and Venture Capital Partners
*SEC Guidelines for accreditation are as follows:
An accredited investor, in the context of a natural person, includes anyone who:
-earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a
spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the
same for the current year,
-has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a
spouse (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence).
**Any natural person who owns more than $5,000,000 in investments.
To be sure you are a correct fit, please answer the five questions below:
1. How many deals do you do per year?
2. What's your average investment amount per deal? (typical range)
3. What were your last three deals?
4. are you a new early-stage investor?
4. Are you an accredited investor*?
5. If you're an accredited investor, are you a qualified purchaser**?